Chat Room Rules And Etiquette (click here to view/hide)
Please be responsible and respectful of the others while participating within the chat room.
Your conduct should involve common sense, basic social etiquette and follow the guidelines below.
- Be polite, courteous and introduce yourself upon entering the room.
- Questions and opposing opinions are encouraged just do so respectfully.
- The use of rude or abusive language, blatantly insensitive remarks or purposely annoying comments is not acceptable.
- Zero tolerance to racism. The use of derogatory labels commonly accepted as racist is not acceptable.
- No advertising: we will not tolerate spamming of any services.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- For personal safety reasons, be cautious to whom you disclosure your last name, home address, telephone number.
Moderators reserve the right to ban anyone for violating any of these guidelines or for any other behavior that is deemed to be inappropriate.
New live shows starting at https://www.rightunity.co.uk/chat/
John Lawrence – 9pm Sundays starting on the 26th
Caroline Stephens – 9pm Mondays starting on the 27th
James Goddard / Tracy Blackwell – 9pm Tuesdays starting on the 28th
Vince Cawthron – 9pm Wednesdays starting on the 29th
We’re currently sourcing guest speakers for the evenings and weekends. If you’d like to take the hot seat and go live on Facebook or Youtube talking to chatroom get in touch using the email form at the bottom of this page.
We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of anything at all available in, on, or from this web site or linked here. Any views, opinions or statements made or expressed in or on this website do not necessarily state or reflect ours. This includes those made by Chat Room and Forum Moderators. Any link found on this web site are for the sole purpose of convenience for our users. We will not be responsible for the content expressed on those sites and any other products and services which they may endorse.
Get in Touch
We are always looking for new exciting projects and collaborations.
Feel free to contact us.
BUY ME A COFFEE
If you like the website, please buy me a coffee to inspire me to develop further.